Project Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking up the Pace

Go down

Picking up the Pace Empty Picking up the Pace

Post by gabeiscool2002 Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:06 am

Hey, guys! So, I've been talking with Death Razor and Pyromancer lately. It's time we start to pick up the pace. As much as I want this to stay in early access for a while so we can test out the schema and fix bugs, it can't stay in early access forever. So, we're deciding to speed up the process. We're not going to rush it, because we all know how that goes. However, we need to speed it up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what does this mean for the players?

Well, basically, it means that you're going to be able to play on the server soon. We're preparing for the big release day. We're writing up the rules and adding content. We have somebody diligently working on the loading screen, but that's not very important.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well when does it open?

We're trying to get an ETA, but it's kind of difficult because there are still things we need to do. I can guarantee that we'll have an ETA by 4:30 EST. I hope to see you guys soon!
gabeiscool2002
gabeiscool2002

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum